Need embroidery or printing on your selected corporate wear ... of course you do!
Workwear Clothing Online can fulfil all your embroidery or printing needs. Minimum orders are 10+ items for embroidery and 20+ garments for printing. We can embroider any logo or or print any design onto most of our products. (Hats, Polos, Jumpers, Shirts, Jackets, Workwear, Uniforms, and much more). For smaller orders, we can send the garments to you to be embroidered by your local embroider.
When you provide us with your logo or design, we can digitise it for you ready for embroidery or if you already have a digitised file you can provide us with it electronically.
We have streamlined the embroidery/printing process so that it is hassle free for everyone.
The easy to follow steps are as follows:
- Provide us a high quality image of your logo - for the best design results we require high resolution art in preferably JPEG or BMP file formats, however we can also use PDF, GIF, TIFF and EPS formats.
- Also email us your instructions for embroidery or printing (dimensions of your logo, position on the garments, specific PMS colours, and the garments you require.
- We will then email back a quote for the embroidery or printing which you will need to accept prior to us proceeding. You can accept a quote by confirming in writing (email is accepable) that all the details and instructions in the quote are correct, and make payment.
- Once approved, we will commence on digitizing your logo and will then e-mail you a visual of the logo for approval. We request your approval in writing (email confirmation accepted). Your approval of this is our “okay to proceed” with the decoration. An embroidered/printed sample can be sent if requested, however, the cost (including freight) will need to be paid for upfront. (For orders of 500 or more, one free stitch sample is included free of charge to ensure you are 100% happy with the embroidery)
- We will then ship your garments directly to our embroiderer/printer. Please note we cannot refund or exchange garments once delivered to the embroiderer/printer.
- All embroidery/printing will be complePortavinted as soon as possible and shipped to you. Please note - our minimum shipping fee does not include delivery from the embroiderer/printer to you. Please provide your delivery address when you request your embroidery quote, then we will be able to give you the additional shipping cost for delivery from the embroiderer/printer to you.
PLEASE NOTE: The supplied pricing is to be used as a guideline and is in no way a firm quote. The above mentioned process is what is required to get a final quote to you.
The embroidery costs are depending completely on the amount of stitches required for your logo. This is the reason we are unable to outline a definitive pricing guide. However, as to not leave you in the dark we have outlined an example so that you can get an idea of the specific costs. Alternatively, email us to request a quote at email@example.com
Based on a basic logo design with a maximum height of 5.5cm high would typically be less than 10,000 stitches. Based on these outlines our embroidery costs would typically be as follows
- A once-off digitizing setup fee of roughly $55 to $80 (excluding GST). This fee is waived for orders of 100+ garments (except for Winning Spirit garment orders which are 50 items) of the same embroidery in one order. We will keep the digitized file for any future embroidery needs.
- Embroidery is quoted on stitch count once we have your artwork and quantities being embroidered. Please note that costing is based on a sliding scale and larger orders will received a discounted fee per item.
- For individual names not included in the logo embroidery (such as staff names etc.), a fee of between $5.00 and $6.50 (excluding GST). This is up to 12mm in height.
We endeavour to get all order out in the quickest possible timeframe assuring the highest quality. Typically embroidery orders are decorated and shippied within 8-10 working days after receiving written approval for the digitized logo. (This does not include shipping timeframes)
Policy regarding returns after decoration
- At your instruction or order, we will ship your order directly to our embroiderer (or the decorator of your choice), however please note we cannot refund or exchange garments once delivered to the embroiderer and decorated. This includes human error when picking the items at the warehouse (we take every measure to ensure this is done as accurately as possible but human error can still occur). Our decorators do not have time to check each garment.
- Workwear Clothing Online reserves the right to refund any embroidery costs only associated with any garment marking - all stock sent to our embroiders are non refundable once embroidered.
- All shortages or if any embroidery is not up to quality, are required to be submitted in writing within 24hr of receipt and reserves the right to either replace or refund those items only
- Garments damaged by embroideries on thin materials in which the client has instructed that these items to be embroidered(as some needle damage can occur on rare occasions - especially large or heavily stitched embroideries, or unsuitable materials), will not be refunded or replaced.
- All freight costs associated with returns are at the clients expense.
- If these conditions do not meet with your requirements we suggest you use an embroider in close proximity to your location and ask us to provide the stock only
Click Here for the PMS Colour Chart