t: 02 8014 1335 OR 08 6365 9253 between 10am and 5pm EST
If you are like many of our clients, you may have a number of questions running around in your head that may prevent you from continuing to order products online. We have tried to compile a list of commonly asked questions that might help you with your online shopping experience.
1. Why are the products we offer so much cheaper than other stores I have visited?
- Our online business is a direct model provided solely online. This helps reduce our companies overheads and thereby we can offer our products and services to you at the best prices around.
2. I like the products and the pricing is great, however how much will it cost to ship my order?
- We have tried to make our shipping as simple as possible, however shipping can be a little tricky to calculate. We have therefore implemented a minimum shipping fee of $15.00 (ex GST) which covers the majority of orders that we fulfil to a large quantity of destinations within Australia.
- We offer FREE shipping for orders over $699 per label to metro areas. This does not apply to embroidery orders, reduced freight will be applied for all decoration orders over $699. See our shipping promotions for free shipping on specific brands
- As we try to keep our prices as low as possible, we have a separate distribution warehouse for each label.
This means that we need to freight your order from each warehouse to you. Therefore if you order from more than one label, freight costs will increase.
Our minimum shipping & handling fee is $15.00 (ex GST), however for each additional label the minimum shipping cost will increase by $15 per label. Therefore if you order some items from Australian Spirit and some from DNC Workwear, then your minimum shipping cost will be $30.00 (ex GST).
- For larger orders or when shipping to farther reaching areas of Australia, when the shipping costs exceeds this shipping fee, we will contact you prior to completing the order.
- The shipping cost from the embroiderer to you is not included in our minimum shipping fee - please provide your delivery address when you request your embroidery quote and we will advise you of the additional shipping cost (if any) for delivery from the embroiderer to you
3. How do I know what size to order? Is there a sizing chart available?
- Absolutely! Every product has a sizing chart which is easily accessible. Please visit our Technical Information section for more information on sizing.
4. Can I order via email rather than using the shopping cart?
- As we are an online business, all orders need to be placed through the website shopping cart. This is to ensure your personal details remain confidential and are protected by our website's GeoTrust security certificate.
5. Is there a minimum order size?
- To be able to offer you wholesale prices, we have to keep our costs low. One way we do this is by having a minimum order of $50 plus postage/freight. This ensures we are able to process all orders with a minimum cost and keep our prices as low as possible for you.
- Embroidery is offered on orders of 10 + items. For smaller orders, we can send the garments to your local embroider.
- Screen printing is offered on orders of 50+ items. For smaller orders, we can supply the garments to be printed by your local screen printer.
6. What costs do I need to know about if I want my garments embroidered?
- There is a once off setup fee charged to digitise your logo - $45 to $60 plus gst.
- The cost of the embroidery of your logo on your garments - from $4.85 to $6.00 plus gst each (please request a quote as this is only an estimate).
- Embroidery is available on all orders of 10+ items.
- The shipping cost from the embroiderer to you is not included in our minimum shipping fee - please provide your delivery address when you request your embroidery quote and we will advise you of the additional shipping cost for delivery from the embroiderer to you.
7. What are the terms and conditions of sale?
- Click here to view our full terms and conditions.
- All sales are subject to our terms and conditions.
- By proceeding with any order, you have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of sale.
8. Do you send out samples for sizing?
- As we only sell NEW products, we feel it unfair to restock sold items and then resell them as new, as well as samples not being returned in new condition, warehouse restock fees of $25.00 minimum or 20% of the order, and the added administration of processing returns, all of these reasons just add too much to our costs which we like to keep as low as possible.
- Client's needing bulk orders usually buy one in each size to get sizing and smaller orders are using the size charts with a huge success (please see technical information regarding size charts).
- Stock bought for sizing purposes may be returned for embroidery if required.
9. Can I return my order if I change my mind?
- No, all returns are strictly as per our return policy and limited to changes of size or colour, not style.
10. What is your return policy? Click here to See our return policy
- Goods returned must be accompanied with a copy of the relevant delivery document, as well as Workwear Clothing Online’s ® authorisation number.
- Returns are only accepted if they need to be changed due to size or colour, not style
- The Customer shall be responsible for all charges and costs incurred in returning of goods.
- Goods returned must be in the original condition as sent, folded and in the garment bag or they will not be accepted for credit.
- A 15% or a minimum of $25.00 restock fee will be charged on any credit for the return of goods.
- All goods must be returned to the relevant warehouse with the correct paperwork within seven days of the receipt by the customer.
- It normally takes about 2-4 weeks for a credit coupon to be issued for the return of stock. This coupon will be emailed to you to use on future orders and will be valid for 1 year from date of issue.
- Goods can't be returned for a cash refund.
- Embroidered items return policy - At your instruction or order, we will ship your order directly to our embroiderer (or the decorator of your choice), however please note we cannot refund or exchange garments once delivered to the embroiderer and decorated. This includes human error when picking the items at the warehouse (we take every measure to ensure this is done as accurately as possible but human error can still occur). Our decorators do not have time to check each garment. WCO reserves the right to refund any embroidery costs only associated with any garment marking - all stock sent to our embroiders are non refundable once embroidered. All shortages or if any embroidery is not up to quality, are required to be submitted in writing within 24hr of receipt and reserves the right to either replace or refund those items only Garments damaged by embroideries on thin materials in which the client has instructed that these items to be embroidered(as some needle damage can occur on rare occasions - especially large or heavily stitched embroideries, or unsuitable materials), will not be refunded or replaced. All freight costs associated with returns are at the clients expense. If these conditions do not meet with your requirements we suggest you use an embroider in close proximity to your location and ask us to provide the stock only.
11.Can I open a credit account?
- As we aim to keep our prices as low as possible for you, we need to operate on a cash basis only. A credit department would increase our overheads and therefore our prices.
12. Can I get screen printing done on my garments?
- Yes, screen printing is available on all orders of over 50+ items.
- For small orders, we can send you the shirts to be printed by your local printer